- This Fully Automatic key start Sports 250 cc King quad Atv's sharp-handling chassis and ultra-responsive engine have made it today's number one racing ATV. A race-bred assist and slipper clutch gives more precise control over corner entry speed for quicker lap times - while the uprated engine delivers super fast throttle response and hard-hitting high rpm power for holeshot-winning performance.
- Sharp-designed bodywork gives the rider space to shift body weight during cornering or hard acceleration. And the light shocks make for super sharp handling.
- The Body is Built to handle adults as well as teens above 16 years and can support weight up to 200 kgs easily. The speed can go up to 70 kmph and this amazing quad also comes with a digital voltmeter so you can track your speed.
SAFETY: Safety is an important feature for kids just starting out and parents who are supervising. The King QUAD 250 cc comes equipped with an emergency lanyard that can be attached to your child, or be held by you at a short distance, and will instantly kill the bike should it be pulled off.
REAR DISC BRAKES: Something more important than the power to go fast is stopping power. The King QUAD 250 cc is well suited for this, with rear disc brakes it has more than enough stopping power to go from fast to stop in the blink of an eye.
COMFORTABLE FOOTRESTS: Ergonomically designed footrests not only look sleek on these bikes but also provide the rider with unparalleled grip and comfort while remaining a heavy-duty alternative to the cheap Footrests often found with our competitors.
PRODUCT PARAMETERS & SPECS:
Engine: 250CC GY6,oil-cooled
Drive Train: Chain
Brake(F/R): All Hydraulic disc
Front Tire: 21×7-10
Rear Tire: 20×10-10
Seat Height: 95cm
Max Speed: 75km/h
Product Size: 172×109×132cm
Packing Size: 166×95×82cm
- Always wear a helmet, productive clothing, and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots, and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorized products, a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn. Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers.
- Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring, and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in your new engine, do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Avoid WATER, & Constant On & off else battery could be drained.
- Also, switch on the bike at least once in 2-3 days so as to keep the engine heated up.
- Kindly Get A regular service done once in 3 months.
6 Month warranty available on the Engine. And transport is not included in the warranty, Our workshop is in Dubai, Uae where all services and spare parts are available.