Description of RAF Cross MINI 49 CC Automatic Dirt Bike:
- This RAF Gas Off-Road Dirt Bike is made to give your Child's wild side a chance to roam. This bike come s with 49cc engine that will soar through any road with ease.
- Key start makes it very easy for your child to operate the bike without any hassle
- Big size tires enable bigger kids also to sit comfortably on the bike
- The Bike has rear suspension that provides a comfort ride while racing through the unknown.
- A front and back brake disc will help you break whenever you wish.
- This Pit bike may appear to be small, but do not let its size fool you.
- With high quality material, this bike can take you to places you never imagine.
- Blaze through the dirt with style, let them know you are coming!
Features of RAF Cross MINI 49 CC Automatic Dirt Bike:
- Start: Electric start
- Engine: 49CC, Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke, Air-cooled.
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Drive Train: Chain
- Brake(F/R): All disc
- Tire(F/R): 2.50-10
- Seat Height: 63cm
- Product Size: 116—58—80cm
- Packing Size: 104—32—52cm
- N.W./G.W.: 22/25kgs
- Loading Capacity: 145pcs/20GP;393pcs/40HQ
- Always wear a helmet, productive clothing and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorized products a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn.
- Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers. Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency. Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in your new engine, do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months. This item is intended for off-road use only.
Avoid WATER, & Constant On & off else battery could be drained. Also, switch on the bike at least once in 2-3 days so as to keep the engine heated up
Warranty on all power wheels would be 6 months / Mega wheels would be 1 yr on the engine, transport isn't included under warranty. Our workshop is in Dubai, Uae where all services and spare parts are available
Note* Kindly inform us in case the item is required in a carton.
Max Load Capacity
3 -5 DAYS