Description of Megawheels Cross MINI 49CC Dirt Bike:
- This RAF Gas Off-Road Dirt Bike is made to give your Child's wild side a chance to roam. This bike comes with a 49cc engine that will soar through any road with ease.
- Easy Pull start helps in starting the bike with ease
- spacious seat enables bigger kids also to sit comfortably on the bike
- The Bike has a rear suspension that provides a comfortable ride while racing through the unknown.
- A front and back brake disc will help you break whenever you wish.
- This Pit bike may appear to be small, but do not let its size fool you.
- With high-quality material, this bike can take you to places you never imagine.
- Blaze through the dirt with style, and let them know you are coming!
Features of Megawheels Cross MINI 49CC Dirt Bike:
- Start: Electric start
- Engine: 49CC, Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke, Air-cooled.
- Ignition: Manual pull start
- Drive Train: Chain
- Brake(F/R): All disc
- Tire(F/R): 2.20-8
- Seat Height: 60cm
- Product Size: 116—58—80cm
- Packing Size: 104—32—52cm
- N.W./G.W.: 22/25kgs
- Loading Capacity: 145pcs/20GP;393pcs/40HQ
- Always wear a helmet, productive clothing, and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots, and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorized products, a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn.
- Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers. Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency. Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring, and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in your new engine, do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months. This item is intended for off-road use only.
Avoid WATER, & Constant On & off else battery could be drained. Also, switch on the bike at least once in 2-3 days so as to keep the engine heated up
Warranty on all power wheels would be 6 months / Mega wheels would be 1 yr on the engine, transport isn't included under warranty. Our workshop is in Dubai, Uae where all services and spare parts are available
Kindly inform us in case the item is required in a carton.
Max Load Capacity
3 -5 DAYS