Power Steel™ 18' x 9' x 48"/5.49m x 2.74m x 1.22m Oval Pool Set
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- 5.49 m x 2.74 m x 1.22 m / 18' x 9' x 48"
- Water capacity (90%): 13,430L (3,548 gal.)
- Easy setup
- Corrosion-resistant metal frames
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply sidewalls
- The 3-ply band provides additional wall support
- A built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
- The printed mosaic inner liner on the sides and bottom of the pool
- The unique oval design and shape make this pool more compact, so it requires less area for setting up and less water to fill it up
- Pool equipped with Seal & Lock System™ for a safe and secure pipe connection
- Anti-microbial filter cartridge extends lifespan and quality filtering. Prevents algae, mold, and other microbial bacteria from growing in your pool
- ChemConnect™ Dispenser maintains and provides clean, healthy pool water. Dispenser release provides a stable level of chlorine needed for proper chemical balance
- Flow control connectors for rapid connection
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
Contents of Power Steel™ Oval Pool Set:
- One pool, #58389GB filter pump (220-240V~, 1500 gal pump water flow rate,
- 1050 gal integrated pool system water flow rate),
- compatible with cartridge 58476 (Ⅲ) 220-240V,
- #58331 safety ladder,
- #58485 pool cover,
- #58501 ChemConnect™ dispenser
- The extra strong side walls of this pool are constructed with Tritech™,
- a 3-layer reinforced material with a polyester mesh core encased between two layers of high gauge PVC material.
- This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80mm (16-32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool, offering superior strength and durability
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 125 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 250 AED will be additional
Kindly leave a note on checkout if you need installation services For this product or Whatsapp us with your order number