Megastar Splash and Surf Water Play Ground:
Splash and Surf is a pretty sizable playground by Megastar. The Water Playground structure consists of three colorful slides of various Heights. These keep children engaged and boost their recreational strength. So surprise your kids this summer with the most enchanting experience through this lovely water playground. A Water Inlet is given at different angles leaving some space where the hose pipe can be connected to spray out the water from various places There is also a bucket on the roof that is well connected to the water hose pipe through the same inlet to spill water all through the playground. Water can be switched off anytime to adjust the level of water play. The playground includes hideout tunnels and steps as well as a splash giant tray to add some extra spills and fun for kids. So Enjoy the summers and get your kids splashing and Surfing on this amazing water playground.
📝Features of Megastar Splash and Surf Water Play Ground:
- Encourage hours of active, engaged playtime with a variety of activities in your own backyard
- Suitable for improving children's energy and imagination
- Solid and strong construction makes it durable
- Allows for a fun-packed playing experience
- Includes A tube slide, 1 spiral slide, 1 water sprinkle bucket, 1 roller water spray, and 1 Straight Slide.
Specifications of Megastar Splash and Surf Water Play Ground:
- Brand - Megastar
- Type - Slide Playset
- Age - 5 to 16 Years
- Number of Kids(At a time) - 6-8
- Product Dimension - L 730 x B 430 x H 490 cm
💺 Age, weight & Seat Capacity:
MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY
Product dimensions in cm
On manufacturer's defect only
||L 730 x B 430 x H 490 cm
- Please check the screws and other catchers of equipment regularly.
- Please don't let overweight use, kids under 12 need to play with adult supervision.
- Clean with a Damp cloth 4. Keep away, toddlers.
Avoid Extreme Heat and water. Try To keep these garden toys under shaded areas and make sure to bring a tarpaulin cover for them to be covered. don’t use water directly In order to avoid rust DO NOT KEEP IT PACKED AWAY FOR TOO LONG. MAKE SURE TO GET INSTALLATIONS DONE WITH PROFESSIONAL STAFF