Megastar Inflatable Doctor Octopus Bounce House with Built-In Water Sprayer, Ball Pit, and slide In Pool
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
Fast Shipping 24/7 Customer Support   100% Secure Checkout
- Indoor/Outdoor Inflatable Bounce House with Built-In Water Sprayer, Ball Pit, and Pool - Octopus Themed
- An inflatable bounce would be a great idea. Young children are so active and love to climb and slide.
- The attached water sprayer is a good toy for children to play with water that has a lot of fun and a lot of help for the growth and health of children.
- Safety design and high quality will create special memories for your children's childhood.
- Simply place the slide on your patio and let your sweetheart slide freely.
- Water spray function, octopus shape with 1 sprinkler on the head and 4 sprinklers in the pool add a lot of fun, pipe connector included.
Product Features :
The bounce house with water slide has double stitching for seams with durable 420D nylon fabric and PVC tarpaulin.
Quick inflation: the bounce house with water slide comes with instructions, easy to install, disassemble and inflate less than 2 minutes, keep the fan running while you play.
High quality air blower: the bounce house with water slide is included with rugged and waterproof air blower, which is at high sound level.
- Easy installation and quick configuration of the water slide around 2 - 3 minutes with heavy duty blower.
- The bounce slide is of perfect size to provide enough interior space to bounce freely and comes with practical stakes for quick and safe outdoor installation.
- Puncture-proof sturdy materials with double quadruple stitching.
- The water pool is more fun and big enough for children to play water games.
- Blower: 350 W.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 pounds. Can blow under 2 minutes Good for both Wet / dry usage
- 1 bounce bounce house.
- 1 resistant blower.
- 1 storage bag.
- 4 rebound stakes.
- 1 instruction sheet
This toy should only be used on dry, flat/even, hard and level surfaces such as a cut lawn or patio. It should not be used on gradients, soft surfaces such as sand, gravel and mud OR uneven surfaces such as fields and paddocks.