📝 Description of Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii AirJet 71" x 71":
The BESTWAY LAY-Z-SPA HAWAII Jacuzzi can take us to a heavenly, dream vacation, regardless of the season. After a day on the run, there is nothing better than relaxing in pleasant, warm water. The jacuzzi can easily accommodate 4-6 adults, it is perfect for family lazing around or meeting friends. You can unfold the jacuzzi without any tools, a flat surface is enough.
Perfect for meetings of up to 6 people
Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii takes full advantage of its square shape, making it spacious enough to entertain while maintaining the intimacy of a luxurious hot tub. Sit back, relax, use your own hot tub for spontaneous evenings with friends or family.
AirJet ™ soothing bubble massage system
The AirJet system used contains as many as 140 nozzles that release bubbles from the bottom of the jacuzzi, creating a warm, bubbling spa environment with hydro massage.
Fast heating system
The pump incorporates a rapid heating system (1.5 ° -2.0 ° C / H) that heats the water to the max. 40 ° C. Thanks to the latest integrated technology, pumping the spa, heating and filtering the water and controlling the massage system are all done with one pump.
The included ChemConnect dispenser maintains clean, healthy water by evenly dispersing chlorine.
Energy saving clock
The energy-saving timer not only saves energy by "turning off" Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii when not in use but also allows you to schedule when the tub should warm up so that it is ready for use before we get home.
📝Specifications of Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii AirJet 71" x 71":
- Capacity: 4-6 adults
- Water capacity (80%): 840 L (222 gal.)
- Inflated Size: 1.80 m x 1.80 m x 71 cm (71"" x 71"" x 28"")
- Filled Weight: 879kg (1,938 Lb.)
- Actual Water Flow: 1,325L/h (350 gal/h)
- Heating System: Approx. 1.5-2.0℃/h (3-4℉/h)
- Max. Heat Capability: 40℃ (104℉)
- - Pre-tested pump and spa pool
- - Inflated walls are made of TriTechTM material, providing ultimate durability and comfort
- - Relax with these hot features:
- - Soothing AirJet™ system
- - Power Saving System: Automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- - Integrated water filtration system
- - Soft, insulated floor with a convenient quick-drain system
- - Air pad protector keeps water temperatures warm
- - Leatheroid cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- - Inflates using the spa’s pump
- - Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
- - Pump is supplied with a residual current device-rated residual operating current not exceeding 10mA
- - Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- - Contents: Pool liner, pool cover, spa pump, chemical floater, pressure gauge, filter cartridge(VI), air pad protector, AirJet™ system, repair kit, DVD
💺 Age, weight & Seat Capacity:
MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY
On manufacturer's defect only
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.