- Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii Airjet 1.80 m x 1.80 m x 71 cm.
- Color: Blue/White.
- Capacity: 840 L.
- Number of persons: 6 person(s).
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Width: 1800 mm.
- Depth: 1800 mm.
- Height: 710 mm.
- Package width: 750 mm.
- Package depth: 640 mm.
- Package height: 510 mm.
- Cover Type: Inflatable cover, Optical disc included: DVD.
- Minimum order quantity: 1 pc(s), Quantity per pallet: 4 pc(s).
Capacity: 4-6 adults
Water capacity (80%): 840 L (222 gal.)
Inflated Size: 1.80 m x 1.80 m x 71 cm (71"" x 71"" x 28"")
Filled Weight: 879kg (1,938 Lb.)
Actual Water Flow: 1,325L/h (350 gal/h)
Heating System: Approx. 1.5-2.0℃/h (3-4℉/h)
Max. Heat capability: 40℃ (104℉)
- Pre-tested pump and spa pool
- Inflated walls are made of TriTechTM material, providing ultimate durability and comfort
- Relax with these hot features:
- Soothing AirJet™ system
- Power Saving System: Automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- Integrated water filtration system
- Soft, insulated floor with convenient quick-drain system
- Air pad protector keeps water temperatures warm
- Leatheroid cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- Inflates using the spa’s pump
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
- Pump is supplied with a residual current device - rated residual operating current not exceeding 10mA
- Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- Contents: Pool liner, pool cover, spa pump, chemical floater, pressure gauge, filter cartridge(VI), air pad protector, AirJet™ system, repair kit, DVD
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.