INTEX PREMIUM POOL LINE:
- Enjoy summers of endless fun with Intex Prism Pools. Enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing and a stylish and upscale-looking liner, these premium pools come in a range of shapes and sizes.
- From our 10’ starter pool, which is great for a family’s first pool and perfect for families with younger children, to our large 20’ round and oval pools spacious enough for a pool party, there is an Intex Prism Pool for every family and every occasion!
ENJOY HOURS OF OUTDOOR FUN:
- The Prism Frame™ Rectangular pool is designed to fit any backyard.
- The pools are built to provide extra swimming space and will hold more pool water than The traditional Round Frame pools, allowing swimmers to appreciate the maximized swimming area!
- With a sophisticated look, Intex Prism Frame™ pools will provide families with endless fun with a taste of luxury at an affordable price.
||4.00m x 2.00m x 1.00m
|Water Capacity (90%)
||6,836 L (1,806 gal)
||2,006 L (530 gal) / hour
One Prism Frame Pool, one Filter Pump that filters 2,006 Liters of water per hour and includes one Intex filter type "A", one safety ladder, one Small Pool Hose Kit and one Small Pool Inlet and Strainer Assembly. Completely filters the pool’s water in under 4 hours!
Also includes : Safety Ladder.
Prism FrameTM Pools are affordably priced so you and your family can enjoy (infinite) hours of refreshingly fun activity and enjoyment.
Prism FrameTM Pools are easy to set up - all you will need is a screwdriver for the filter pump and ladder assemblies.
Prism FrameTM Pools drain conveniently! The drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired.
Prism FrameTM Pools include a RUST-RESISTANT GALVANIZED STEEL FRAMEWORK! The Intex Frame provides superior structural support that allows a large size pool with greater water depth.
Prism Frame TM Pools have a separate laminated band that circles the outside of the pool's frame and reinforced polypropylene rope to provide additional wall and leg support.
SUPER-TOUGHTM laminated sidewalls are triple strong – 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability
Set-up and maintenance Instructions included
Easy to assemble – Ready for water in 45minutes
Pool installation instructions.
Place your pool on solid, level ground, on natural or artificial grass, on concrete or marble, on solid soil, but not on pebbles. The size of the space required is at least 50 cm larger than all sides of the pool for operational purposes. Before placing the pool, place a protective plastic or cloth (Ground Cloth Item No. 28048) on the ground. Assemble the pool. Pour too little water into the pool and spread the floor well so that there are no folds. Fill the pool with water and have fun.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 125 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 250 AED will be additional
Kindly leave a note on checkout if you need installation services For this product or Whatsapp us with your order number