Whether you’re taking your family out for a summertime lake vacation, or going out with some friends for a short fishing trip, you’ll need a good boat to get you there. The thing is, most people don’t go boating every single weekend, meaning they don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a real boat.
Beyond that, it’s hard for most people who don’t actually live by the water to store a boat. This is where inflatable boats, like the Intex 68324 Excursion 4, come in handy. They’re much cheaper than traditional boats, are far easier to store and transport, and come with many awesome features that allow you to do much of what you would be able to do in a traditional boat.
Go on an adventure with three of your friends on the brand-new Intex Excursion 4 inflatable boat. With two large inflatable seats, it easily sits four people. The middle provides plenty of leg room for all on the trip. Welded on oar locks on either side of the raft ensure everyone pitches in to help. Made of high-quality aluminium, the 137cm oars collapse for compact storage into the oar holders on the sides.
If you need to move more quickly, many customers purchase the Intex optional motor mount kit and use a 1.5 HP motor. The two fishing rod holders make this raft a great trolling boat, so you can easily go out fishing on a lake, pond, or mild river. The Intex Excursion 4 is constructed with 30 gauge vinyl that is unaffected by gasoline, oil, salt water, and sunlight. To ensure your inflatable boat never deflates, there are three separate air chambers. If one is punctured, the raft always stays afloat. For any wear and tear or accident, simply use the included repair patch.
Inflating and deflating the raft has never been easier with the two quick-fill/fast-deflate Boston valves. Once you've inflated the boat with the included Intex Double Quick II hand pump, deflate easily by using the valves.
Technical Characteristics Intex Excursion 4:
- Size: 315x165x43cm
- Maximum load capacity: 400kg (4 persons)
- Weight: 22kg
- Rugged vinyl construction
- Motor mount fittings
- Two pair of welded oar locks
- Oar holders (two on each side)
- Two fishing rod holders
- One gear pouch
- Inflatable I-Beam floor for comfort and rigidity
- 3 air chambers including an auxiliary air chamber in hull for extra buoyancy
- The inner auxiliary chamber alone will keep you afloat
- Boston valve on two main hull chambers for quick-fill & fast-deflate
- Hi-output manual hand pump
- Two roomy inflatable seats with backrest
- Grab handle on bow (one on each side)
- Includes repair patch
- U.S. Coast Card I.D.
- TÜV approved
- All raw materials used are of high quality in conformity with the current legislation