A 300W motor propels the e-scooter to a max speed of 25km/h. 474Wh high capacity battery with a maximum travel range of up to 35km under specific conditions.
The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum. Weighs just 14.2kg. Portable folding design for easy storage at home or hand carry when necessary.
The front and rear tires are 8.5-inch rubber mixed material with good shock absorption and road adaptability.
Features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system for an efficient, responsive braking
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire - Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm - Max load: 100kg - Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz - Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Net weight: 12.5kg
- Max Loading : 120 kgs
Kindly avoid Storage In Sun , Heat & Water. Shouldn't Exceed max weight capacity.Do Not overcharge Car Beyond 7-8 Hrs maximum. Make Sure To Recharge the SCOOTER as soon as speed goes low. Avoid Complete Drainage of battery To Preserve Longevity of the battery . Clean only with damp cloth. Keep away from Water
Make sure to drive with safety equipment like helmets, Lights , Elbow and n knee pads . Also the bike can be driven only on footpaths as permissible by the RTA. Kindly do Not use on soft surfaces such as sand, gravel and mud OR uneven surfaces such as fields and paddocks.
Regular (3-5 Days)
You can watch the video of product here: