PRO-II EVO is the Ducati electric scooter that surprises and conquers the road thanks to the double suspension and the control offered by the connection to the Ducati Urban e-Mobility App.
The scooter is equipped with a 350W motor and enhanced 374Wh battery that, combined with the lightness of the magnesium frame, allows you to cover up to 40 km on a single charge. The 10″ anti-puncture tubeless wheels and the double brake, electric front and rear disc, guarantee greater safety and riding comfort even when braking.
The large 3.5″ LED display allows you to manage all the settings easily, without getting distracted while riding.
Screen reader support enabled.
Performance: High Performance with High comfort to move with ease and stability in city traffic, thanks to the support of the rear suspension and the 10" pneumatic tubeless wheels with even more freedom of choice with the four driving modes (6, 15, 20, 25 km/h) & up to a range of 25 Km with a quick charging of up to 4 Hrs
- Portable: Quick folding mechanism & Light weight makes carrying easy and storage without occupying excessive space.
- Safety: Front and rear lights with dual brakes, e-brake and mechanical brake which makes it safe for driving especially during the night
- New energy recovery system: Riding can also "power up" the ride with the fully upgraded kinetic energy recovery system (KERS), which provide higher energy conversion efficiency to increase the braking life when braking or throttle is released during the ride.
- Connectivity: Integrated app with Bluetooth connectivity designed and developed by Italdesign as a ‘virtual garage’ which allows you to register multiple Ducati Urban e-Mobility products and providing the ability to be constantly be updated on the main stats of your vehicle, on its position, and request assistance in real time via chat and active driving assistance.
- ENGINE: The scooter is equipped with a 350W brushless motor. This type of engine requires minimal maintenance and has a very low level of wear, withstands the different speed levels very well, and is very quiet
- DRIVING MODE: More freedom of choice thanks to the four driving modes (6, 15, 20, 25 km/h), which can be easily selected and managed from the app or from the large 3.5” display.
- WHEELS & BRAKES: The 10” Pneumatic tubeless front and rear wheels are puncture-proof. The scooter is equipped with a double braking system: electric front and rear disc.
- STAYING CONNECTED: Integrated app available on the App Store and Google Play, entirely designed and developed by Italdesign as a ‘virtual garage’ which allows you to register multiple Ducati Urban e-Mobility products. Thanks to the app, you can be constantly updated on the main stats of your vehicle, on its position, and request assistance in real time via chat.
- FRAME: Durable and lightweight magnesium frame
- SMART PERFORMANCE: Responsive and comfortable, it adapts to any driving condition in the city.
- PORTABILITY: Quick folding mechanism makes it easy to carry and store in small places
- URBAN STYLE: Sporty and elegant, stand out from the urban crowd in full Ducati style
||1 Year Manufacturer
|Maximum Speed Unit
||Kilometers per Hour
|Weight Capacity Maximum
|Weight Capacity Maximum Unit
||Rear Disc Braking
|Country of Origin
||1 year manufacturer
|Are batteries required?
|Are batteries included?
|Battery Cell Composition
|Number of Batteries
|Lithium Battery Energy Content
|Lithium Battery Energy Content Unit
|Lithium Battery Packaging
||Batteries contained in equipment
|Contains Liquid Contents?