Bestway Steel Pro Max Above Ground Pool Set Round 3.66m x 76cm with pump
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Description of Bestway Steel Pro Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump:
The pool of pools Bestway Steel Pro Frame is the renowned range of swimming pool surfaces with superior steel structure resistant to oxidation Bestway.
Bestway over the range of the ground pool
Discover your perfect pool in the Bestway Above Ground Pools collection, which houses water wonders in a wide range of sizes.
All our pools include selected accessories to help you start
Whether you are looking for Quick Fit Pools, Metallic Steel Frame Pools, or our Hydritic Steel Pools, we have the solution at Bestway. Includes Filter, Pump & Pool. Size is (12′ x 30″)
Feature of Bestway Steel Pro Max Above Ground Pool Set Round:
- Water Capacity (90%): 6,473 L (1,710 gal.)
- Easy 20-minute setup
- Corrosion-resistant metal frames
- Easy to disassemble when preparing for off-season storage
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply sidewalls
- The printed mosaic inner liner on the sides and bottom of the pool
- A built-in flow control drain valve connects to a garden hose (with included adapter) to easily drain away water
- The round shape design provides easy installation, enhanced stability, and less wasted space as the pool doesn’t require lateral support.
- Pool equipped with patented FrameLink System™ – custom-molded T-connectors provide consistent frame connections, and prevent metal-on-metal corrosion.
- Two interchangeable cup holders attach to all T-connectors
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
- Contents: One pool，#58381GB filter pump, Compatible with cartridge 58093
- (Ⅰ) The sturdy pool sidewalls are constructed with Tritech™, a 3-layer reinforced material with a polyester mesh core and two layers of high gauge PVC for superior strength and durability
|SURFACE AREA SIZE(CM)|
HOW TO INSTALL
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 200 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 350 AED will be additional