- Have fun in your garden with this Bestway 56401 pool. Made of 3 layers of durable PVC laminated with a polyester mesh, this elegant and large pool holds up to 1161 L. The quality steel frames make the pool highly stable and durable.
- The pool can be assembled quickly and easily. Simply lay the pool on a straight surface, install the frame and fill it with water.
- With the drain valve, the water can be conveniently discharged.
- The pool has 2 connections for a filter pump (not included).
- The pool can easily be folded for storage and transport when not in use.
Features of Bestway Splash Jr. Frame Pool with filter:
Bestway Power Pro Frame Pool 2.21m x 1.50m x 43cm - blue, Steel Pro. Pool type: Framed pool, Shape: Rectangular, Capacity: 1200 L. Hose diameter: 3.2 cm. Width: 2210 mm, Depth: 1500 mm, Height: 430 mm. Package width: 240 mm, Package depth: 205 mm, Package height: 1090 mm. Quantity per pallet: 15 pc(s), Minimum order quantity: 1 pc(s). - Aboveground swimming pool kit
- Installation usually takes approximately 10 minutes with 2-3 people excluding earthworks and filling.
- Set-up is as easy as 1-2-3
- Dimensions-Capacities 90%, 1200L/317gal.
- Contents: One pool, repair patch.
Adult supervision is required when children are in and around pools. Never leave your child unattended while using this or any other floating device. Parental supervision required. Use The Right Swimming Equipment Like goggles, earplugs, etc.
Kindly Keep Under A shaded area, keep Away From sharp surfaces or objects, Change the water regularly
Max Load Capacity
Delivery All over UAE
On manufacturers defect only
3 -4 Business Days
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 200 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 300 AED will be additional
Kindly leave a note on checkout if you need installation services For this product or Whatsapp us with your order number.