- The Bestway 5612B above ground pool from the Power Steel line is the ideal pool for families who want to spend the hot summer days cooling off and having fun in the garden without having to leave the house or going to the beach.
- This above ground pool model that we offer is undoubtedly one of the most popular and solid solutions designed by Bestway for those who want to enhance their green space with a pool that features maximum resistance and versatility of assembly.
- One of the advantages for those who choose a pool from the Power Steel line is the ease of installation combined with the quality of the materials used in the construction. The pool can be assembled on any type of flat ground, through Bestway's advanced Seal & Lock technology, an assembly system that, in addition to ensuring simple installation of the pool, also ensures perfect sealing of the supporting structure, preventing the bending of the steel pipes and the formation of rust.
- As beautiful as it is resistant, the Bestway 5612B above ground pool represents an excellent compromise between design and simplicity: it is the a suitable for the whole family and for those who want to have fun without worries, given the affordable cost and the simplicity of assembly.
- This pool is one of the most robust and solid models in its category because it consists of a rectangular shape entirely enclosed by a high quality TriTech triple layer PVC liner. Specifically, it is a material patented by Bestway that is much more resistant than traditional liner for above ground pools precisely because it is formed by three overlapping and welded layers: two layers of laminated PVC that enclose an intermediate layer consisting of a polyester mesh. This particular configuration allows the TriTech to offer an excellent degree of resistance against the physical stresses to which the tank is continuously subjected, as well as making it immune to the action of uv rays and guaranteeing its duration for many seasons.
- The pool is 640 centimeters long, 274 centimeters wide and 132 centimeters high: with these dimensions and a capacity of 19.281 liters of water, the pool allows you to swim freely and in comfort. The internal surface of the liner is also decorated with a mosaic pattern in order to make swimming in the pool an even more pleasant experience.
- The installation of the pool takes about 30 minutes with the help of 2-3 people, excluding the filling of the pool, and does not require to carry out any type of excavation or any demanding jobs in the garden since everything you need is already included in the package. In fact, the kit contained in the packaging is complete with all the accessories needed for commissioning to be immediately ready for use!
- ProduceShop only selects the best products for each category based on qualitative and aesthetic characteristics with the aim of only distributing items that fully satisfy the needs of its customers.
- Dimensions: 640x274x132cm (length, width, height)
- Bestway freestanding rectangular above ground pool Power Steel line
- Capacity of 19.281 liters of water
- PVC liner with TriTech technology (three extra resistant layers), mosaic pattern
- Steel parts with Seal & Lock System anti-rust treatment
- Draining drain plug
- Sand filter pump for water filtering (58497)
- Safety ladder (58332)
- Chemconnect Diffuser (58501)
- Cover (258007000211)
- Assembly in 30 minutes without the use of tools
- For optimal use and duration of the pool it is advisable to follow the instructions given in the manual
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
- Compositions: STEE, PVC TRITECH
- Height (Cm): 132
- Width (Cm): 274
- Length (Cm): 640
- Filter Pump: 58497