Bestway® "Wild West" water play center 264 x 188 x 140 cm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Made of heavy-duty materials, unique inflatable pool with slide and play animals
- Features a water sprayer that can be attached to your garden hose, a removable slide and built-in grommets, an inflatable ring to play ring toss, an exciting blob and play balls to roll up and down the inflatable ramp
- Ideal for almost any garden and is very easy to inflate and deflate
- A fantastic swimming pool will provide hours of fun in the summer for the whole family
- 8 Ft. 8 in.x 6ft.2 in.x55 in. / 2.64m x 1.88 m x 1.40 m
- Arch with stones
- One slide with crush pad
- Snake sprinkler
- Horse crutch
- Horse hoof ring toss
- Release pool water with easy to use drain value
- Repair patch
- Full color box
- Water capacity : 63.4 gal. ( 278 L)
- 2 Ea.. 23.9 lbs (10.9 KG)
|size||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.