- This RAF Pocket Bike is the ultimate kid or adult Bike ride! Great for driveway and parking lot fun, cruise around cones, and easily speed through trails.
- Comes standard with front & rear disc brakes and large 11-inch pneumatic street tires.
- Please note: This 33cc 2-stroke engine has more power than the 40cc 4-stroke model. SAFETY FIRST - ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET AND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT and observe safe riding rules!!!
Mini Pocket Ninja Dirt Bike:
- Motor: 33cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.25 liters
- Cruising Range: 20 miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Centrifugal (chain drive) Pocket
- Bike Size: L=38in, W=20in, H=22in Seat Height: 18in
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 170 lbs
- Frame: Steel Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inches)
- Brakes: 1 disc front, 1 disc rear
- Frame: Ridged Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 43x15x24 inches
- Box Weight: 50 lbs.
- 49CC Off-Road Bike For Kids
Mini Pocket Ninja Dirt Bike:
Targeted Group: Unisex
Recommended Age: 5 - 9 Years
Color Family: Blue
Are batteries needed to power the product, or is this product a battery: Yes
Is this a Dangerous Good or a Hazardous Material, Substance, or Waste that is regulated for transportation, storage, and/or disposal? : No
1) Engine 49cc.2 stroke, air-cooled,1 cylinder.
2) Displacement 49cc.
3) Start pull start.
4) Transmission chain drive.
5) Size of the wheel is 6.5".
6) Tank capacity 2L.
7) N.W,G.W 34kg,38kg.
8) Brake front disc brake and rear disc brake.
9) Suspension front and rear suspension.
Max Load: 60kg.
Max Speed: 35km/h.
Always wear a helmet, productive clothing, and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots, and gloves/hand protection when riding these products. For motorized products, a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn. Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers.
Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person. Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes. Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles. Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs. Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
Always carry a mobile phone or radio device to contact help in an emergency. Always adhere to the maximum load of the product. Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring, and bolts are tightened, as they can become loose during shipping. For the first tank, run in your new engine, do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months. This item is intended for off-road use only.
Avoid WATER, & Constant On & Off, else the battery could be drained. Also, switch on the bike at least once in 2-3 days so as to keep the engine heated up.
Max Load Capacity
3 -5 DAYS