Bestway 15' x 33"/4.57m x 84cm Fast Set Pool Set
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- 4.57mx 84cm Fast Set Kit Above the ground pool the installation can generally be carried out by 2-3 people and takes about 10 minutes, excluding the preparation and filing of the ground.
- Simple assembly in steps 1-2-3 size-capacity 80%, 9.677l / 2.556gal.
- A swimming pool, a filter pump,
- flow clear filter pump repair patch;
- flow rate (capacity) of the pump: 2.006 l / h (530 gal./h);
- capacity of the integrated swimming pool (system capacity): 1,817 l / h (480 gal./h).
Features of Bestway Fast Set Pool Set:
Bestway Pool 4.57m x 84cm, set with pump - blue, Fast Set. Pool type: Framed pool, Shape: Round, Capacity: 9677 L. Filtration capacity: 2006 l/h, Pump voltage: 220 - 240 V, Hose diameter: 3.2 cm. Diameter: 4.57 m, Height: 840 mm. Package width: 445 mm, Package depth: 270 mm, Package height: 705 mm. - Above ground swimming pool kit
- Installation usually takes approximately 10 minutes with 2-3 people excluding earthworks and filling
- Set-up is as easy as 1-2-3
- Dimensions-Capacities 80%, 9,677L/2,556gal
- Contents: One pool, filter pump, repair patch
- Flow clear Filter Pump, Pump's water flow rate (pump capacity): 2,006 L/h (530 gal./h) Integrated pool system water flow rate (system flow rate): 1,817 L/h (480 gal./h)
- CE, TÃœV Rheinland, 220-240 l 50Hz, 29W
Adult supervision is required when children are in and around pools. Never leave your child unattended while using this or any other floating device. Parental supervision is required. Use The Right Swimming Equipment Like goggles, earplugs, etc.
Kindly Keep Under A shaded area, keep Away From sharp surfaces or objects, Change the water regularly
Max Load Capacity
Delivery All over UAE
On manufacturers defect only
3 -4 Business Days
Delivery Free all over UAE
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 125 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 250 AED will be additional
Kindly leave a note on checkout if you need installation services For this product or Whatsapp us with your order number