Power Steel Swim Vista Series Oval Pool Set 5.49m x 2.74m x 1.22m
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Upgrade your backyard summer experience with the Power Steel™ Swim Vista Series™ Oval Pool Set. This pool is big enough for you, your kids, and their friends to enjoy.
- The unique oval-shaped pool makes setup quick and easy for you. Plus, we used our Tritech™ material, a layer of high-quality polyester mesh encased between two layers of strong PVC, to build the sidewalls and the wall band, ensuring durability for many summers to come. I
- n addition, our Seal & Lock™ System provides a secure pipe connection. To make sure this pool stays clean and safe for your family, we paired an anti-microbial filter with our ChemConnect™ system to fight off mold and algae growth, while maintaining the proper levels of chlorine.
- It is never fun to see summer come to an end, so we wanted to make the end-of-the-season drainage process as painless as possible.
- We built in a flow control drain valve that hooks up to a garden hose using an included adaptor, allowing the pool to drain quickly with minimum effort on your part. Not only is the pool well built, but it also looks great too.
- A vinyl liner is covered in a decorative rattan print, adding warm mottled honey tones to your backyard. In addition, the pool’s coolest feature is the four underwater windows that allow swimmers in the pool to look out and people hanging out nearby to look in.
- The pool is also designed to take up minimal space, so it blends into your yard, as opposed to taking it over. Grab a Power Steel Swim Vista Series pool today to make your summertime fun and relaxing.
Description of Power Steel Swim Vista Series Oval Pool Set:
Power Steel Swim Vista Series Oval Pool Set
5.49m x 2.74m x 1.22m
water capacity (90%)
* Easy setup
* Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply sidewalls
* Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
* Underwater adhesive repair patch
* The extra strong side walls of this pool are constructed with Tritech™, a 3-layer reinforced material with a polyester mesh core encased between two layers of high gauge PVC material. This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80mm (16-32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool, offering superior strength and durability
* Corrosion resistant metal frames
* 3-ply band provides additional wall support
* Pool equipped with Seal & Lock System™ for a safe and secure pipe connection
* Flow control connectors for rapid connection
* The unique oval design and shape make this pool more compact, so it requires less area for setting up and less water to fill it up
* Experience an underwater experience like never before. Four built-in see-through windows provide an interactive water adventure
* Unique, realistic vinyl tile print provides an elegant decorative finish
* Anti-microbial filter cartridge extends lifespan and quality filtering. Prevents algae, mold, and other microbial bacteria from growing in your pool
* ChemConnect™ Dispenser maintains and provides clean, healthy pool water. Dispenser release provides a stable level of chlorine needed for proper chemical balance
* Realistic Rattan Print offers mottled honey warm tones to your backyard. Both sturdy and durable avoid fraying and decay.
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 250 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 400 AED will be additional
Kindly leave a note on checkout if you need installation services For this product or Whatsapp us with your order number