- Megastar Inflatable Rocket Bounce House Jumping Castle Slide with Air Blower for Kids is an inflatable jumping bounce house that would be a great idea!
- Young kids are so active and they love jumping and climbing which are lots of fun and very helpful to children's growth and health.
- Safety design and high quality would create special memories for your children's childhood.
- Place the bouncer in your room or yard and let your sweetheart jump freely. Main Features
- One super slide with pool and one mini-slide with guard bar is suitable for both young kids and toddles which add much fun to playing in the bouncer
- Easy installation and quick setup of the water slide for about 2-3 minutes with a heavy-duty grade blower.
- The bounce slide is perfectly sized to provide enough interior space to bounce freely and comes with handy ground stakes for a quick and secure setup outdoors.
- The Jumping area is surrounded by mesh walls to protect children, and allow you to watch the fun.
- Heavy-duty puncture-proof materials with double to quadruple stitches Why Choose
- The inflatable Bouncer house is built of puncture-resistant 420D nylon and tarpaulin material which is durable and lab-tested to ensure safety and compliance with the Lead-Free Toys
- Kids always love jumping and bouncing, so buying one is more economical than renting a bouncer
- Anchor or Knot to keep stability and safety.
- Manuals include information on using the bouncer and air blower
- The warning label shows many notices and specifications for safety.
Inflatable Rocket Jumping Castle Bounce Long Slider is under:
Safe & Durable Material: The bouncy castle is Made from high-quality colourful nylon oxford fabric, non-toxic, water-resistant, and safe for your kids, a firm structure for long-term use.
Extra-Thick with Large Jumping Area: Durable Sewn and extra-thick jumping and sliding area.
The Inflatable Rocket Jumping Castle Bounce Long Slider is as under:
||Maximum kids inside at the same time: 3 - 5
|Motor Blower :
This toy should only be used on dry, flat/even, hard, and level surfaces such as a cut lawn or patio. It should not be used on gradients, soft surfaces such as sand, gravel, and mud, OR uneven surfaces such as fields and paddocks.