- This ATV Quad Bike off road King 250CC Fully Automatic key start Sports 250 cc King quad Atv's sharp-handling chassis and ultra-responsive engine have made it today's number one racing ATV. A race-bred assist and slipper clutch gives more precise control over corner entry speed for quicker lap times - while the uprated engine delivers super-fast throttle response and hard-hitting high rpm power for holeshot-winning performance.
- Sharp-designed bodywork gives the rider space to shift body weight during cornering or hard acceleration. And the light shocks make for super sharp handling.
- The Body is Built to handle adults and teens above 16 years and can easily support weights up to 200 kg. The speed can go up to 70 km/h, and this amazing quad also comes with a digital voltmeter to track your speed.
SAFETY: Safety is an important feature for kids just starting out and parents who are supervising. The King QUAD 250 cc comes equipped with an emergency lanyard that can be attached to your child or be held by you at a short distance and will instantly kill the bike should it be pulled off.
REAR DISC BRAKES: Stopping power is more important than the power to go fast. The King QUAD 250 cc is well suited for this; with rear disc brakes, it has enough stopping power to go from fast to stop in the blink of an eye.
COMFORTABLE FOOTRESTS: Ergonomically designed footrests look sleek on these bikes and provide the rider with unparalleled grip and comfort while remaining a heavy-duty alternative to the cheap Footrests often found with our competitors.
Parameters & Specifications of ATV Quad Bike King 250CC:
Engine: 250CC GY6,oil-cooled
Drive Train: Chain
Brake(F/R): All Hydraulic disc
Front Tire: 21×7-10
Rear Tire: 20×10-10
Seat Height: 95cm
Max Speed: 75km/h
Product Size: 172×109×132cm
Packing Size: 166×95×82cm
- Always wear a helmet, productive clothing, and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots, and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorized products, a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn. Never let children ride quad bikes meant for adults, even passengers.
- Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles, so they cannot go safely on all terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device to contact help in an emergency.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring, and bolts are tightened, as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in your new engine, do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Avoid WATER, & Constant On & Off, else the battery could be drained.
- Also, switch on the bike at least once in 2-3 days to keep the engine heated.
- Kindly Get A regular service done once in 3 months.
A 6-month warranty is available on the Engine. And transport is not included in the warranty, Our workshop is in Dubai, UAE, where all services and spare parts are available.