Kayo ATV Quad Bike off road 110CC Predator Semi Automatic
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Description Kayo ATV Quad Bike 110CC Predator:
- The Mega wheels Kayo Bike Predator is the perfect ATV for riders 10 and up. The low-maintenance, air-cooled 120cc engine develops an easy to manage power delivery and it has an electric starter!
- Automatic transmission so young riders don’t have to worry about shifting.
- Simple maintenance thanks to features like a tool-less removable seat to access the air filter
- Suspension that is designed for young riders offers easy steering and a comfortable ride.
- A Strong frame that is designed to withstand punishment while maintaining lightweight.
- These 110 cc Kayo Atv Fuel Quad Raptor Bikes that are four-wheelers are great for kids and teens Quad ATV Biking In Dubai desert safari
Features of Kayo ATV Quad Bike 110CC Predator:
- Ages 10+
- Electric start
- Automatic w/reverse
- Disc brakes.
- Dual front headlights, single rear tail/brake light, safety flag mount.
- Engine Type Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, Air cooling, Full-Auto, 2 gears
- Displacement 107cc
- Bore*Stroke 52.4mm*49.5mm
- Compression Ratio 9.0: 1
- Max. Power 5.1: 8000 kW/rpm
- Max. Torque 7.2 : 5000 N.m/r/min
- Fuel System Standard Carburetor
- Starting Electric Starting
- Transmission Chain (13T-37T 420#)
- Ignition CDI
- 2 Chasis
- Frame Professional design and processed by KAYO
- Front shock 265mm Non-adjustable
- Rear shock 265mm Adjustable
- Front Braking Disc Brake
- Rear Braking Disc Brake
- Front Wheel Rim Steel 7*4.8 4/88 67
- Rear Wheel Rim Steel 7*4.8 4/110 90
- Front Tyre 8” 16*8-7
- Rear Tyre 8” 16*8-7
- Wheelbase 900mm
- Seat Height 615mm
- Ground Clearance 80mm
- Dry Weight 93kg
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 L
|weight in Kg (product weight)||shipping weight in Kg (volumetric)||product dimensions in cm||packaging dimensions in cm||age group||gender||returns|
||Unisex||On manufacturers defect only|
Kindly avoid sharp objects and adjust tire pressure whilst riding the bikes & Buggies. Avoid deep dunes if it is for kids/teens as deep dunes are mostly for adults and high-powered quad bikes.
Avoid Keeping open in the sun for too long hours, Avoid water getting inside the motor blower, and Adult Supervision is necessary.
Absolutely love this and have already gotten so much use out of it! Easy assembly and once put together, easy for my 11 year old to navigate and figure out how to work.
We have a very nervous child and this is helping him to learn how to ride. It can go fast or slow and is easier to control than most. When fully charged it will hold an adult and child.
I waited to write a review, because I had seen many reviews with concern for Battery life and chargers.
I am happy to say, we have been using this for over a year and its been all thumbs up.
Grandchildren learning to ride, never a low battery concern, using original parts shipped with delivery.
Kids love it.
I got 2 of these ATV’s for my boys,12 & 15. They’re not quite as fast as they appear in the video, but they probably do go the spec 10mph. Cam fully assembled, boxed well, you just have to adjust the handlebars up. 3 minutes to riding. Comes w some charge. Zippy off the start, but the boys learned to take off slowly after a bit. Seems super high quality.