Description Kayo ATV Quad Bike 110CC Predator:
- The Mega wheels Kayo Bike Predator is the perfect ATV for riders 10 and up. The low-maintenance, air-cooled 120cc engine develops an easy to manage power delivery and it has an electric starter!
- Automatic transmission so young riders don’t have to worry about shifting.
- Simple maintenance thanks to features like a tool-less removable seat to access the air filter
- Suspension that is designed for young riders offers easy steering and a comfortable ride.
- A Strong frame that is designed to withstand punishment while maintaining lightweight.
- These 110 cc Kayo Atv Fuel Quad Raptor Bikes that are four-wheelers are great for kids and teens Quad ATV Biking In Dubai desert safari
Features of Kayo ATV Quad Bike 110CC Predator:
- Ages 10+
- Electric start
- Automatic w/reverse
- Disc brakes.
- Dual front headlights, single rear tail/brake light, safety flag mount.
- Engine Type Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, Air cooling, Full-Auto, 2 gears
- Displacement 107cc
- Bore*Stroke 52.4mm*49.5mm
- Compression Ratio 9.0: 1
- Max. Power 5.1: 8000 kW/rpm
- Max. Torque 7.2 : 5000 N.m/r/min
- Fuel System Standard Carburetor
- Starting Electric Starting
- Transmission Chain (13T-37T 420#)
- Ignition CDI
- 2 Chasis
- Frame Professional design and processed by KAYO
- Front shock 265mm Non-adjustable
- Rear shock 265mm Adjustable
- Front Braking Disc Brake
- Rear Braking Disc Brake
- Front Wheel Rim Steel 7*4.8 4/88 67
- Rear Wheel Rim Steel 7*4.8 4/110 90
- Front Tyre 8” 16*8-7
- Rear Tyre 8” 16*8-7
- Wheelbase 900mm
- Seat Height 615mm
- Ground Clearance 80mm
- Dry Weight 93kg
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 L
|weight in Kg (product weight)
||shipping weight in Kg (volumetric)
|| product dimensions in cm
||packaging dimensions in cm
On manufacturers defect only
Kindly avoid sharp objects and adjust tire pressure whilst riding the bikes & Buggies. Avoid deep dunes if it is for kids/teens as deep dunes are mostly for adults and high-powered quad bikes.
Avoid Keeping open in the sun for too long hours, Avoid water getting inside the motor blower, and Adult Supervision is necessary.