Megastar Ride on 12V Kids Battery-Powered Outlander ATV Quad with Wide Wheels & Back rest
Subcribe to back in stock notification
📝 Description of Megastar Ride on 12V Kids Battery-Powered Outlander ATV Quad with Wide Wheels & Back rest :
Adventure awaits your child with this Megastar ride-on electric 4-wheel ATV (suggested for ages 37-60 months old). The design and color scheme provide tons of fun. Four wheels are balanced and textured for smooth riding. You'll also find this ride-on toy easy to maintain due to its durable materials and simple recharging. This ride-on ATV will encourage your child to have more fun adventures outside.
📝Features of Megastar Ride on 12V Kids Battery-Powered Outlander ATV Quad with Wide Wheels & Backrest:
- Working headlights provide an authentic riding experience
- 12V motor with rear-wheel drive
- Reaches maximum speeds of 1.8-5 mph
- Rechargeable battery and charger included
- It Plays for 45 minutes once charged
- Four wide textured tires for a smooth and stable ride
- Recommended age: 36-60 months.(under the supervision of an adult)
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Multiple music options with the built-in MP3 music player, USB/card plug
- Assembly required
Specifications of Megastar Ride on 12V Kids Battery-Powered Outlander ATV Quad with Wide Wheels & Backrest:
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel, PP
- Overall Dimensions: 39.25" L x 25.5" W x 28.75" H
- Seat Size: 14.5" L x 6.75" W
- Wheel Size: Ð¤ 14.25" x 6" W
- Charging Time: 8-12 hours, Use Time: 45 mins (depending on the intensity of use)
- Battery: 12V, 10AH
- Speed: 4-6 mph
- Weight capacity: 66 lbs
💺 Age, weight & Seat Capacity:
MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY
On manufacturer's defect only
|39.25" L x 25.5" W x 28.75" H
"Do not overcharge battery beyond 5-7hours max
-As soon as the speed goes low, put it on the charger before totally draining off the battery. If not so, the battery will go completely dead and Megastar won't b held responsible.
-Make sure not to keep the product unused/uncharged for more than 5-6 days.
-Avoid water near the battery and engine, just clean with a damp cloth.
- Make sure not to make a person over the given weight capacity sit on the item else it is bound to stop working. Avoid sharp or pointed and rocky roads "