Megastar Indoor Solid Wood Playground with Swing , Slide , rock climber & climbing Frame for Kids
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Megastar Solid Wood Swing Indoor Wooden Playground for Kids is the perfect indoor play area for any home, apartment, or indoor space.
- Playground from beechwood construction and is designed for easy setup / fold-away storage.
- Children enjoying swinging on the swing, climbing the climbing bars, sliding down & Rock Climbing on the 2sided slide, and hanging on the gymnastic rings.
- Children can have fun in one place.
- Doesn't Take up much space and is perfect for apartments, Small spaces, Play areas, Nurseries, And villas
Able to Turn into Rock Climber Board
Multi Activities To develop And enhance your Child"s Overall Growth & Cognitive Skills
20mm plywood frame +beech round bar Φ28mm include two-way slide
Slide 2:one side is a slide, the other one is rock climbing
1. climbing nets
2. two-way slide
3. horizontal bars
4. Rope swing
5. Wall mounting set
DIY installation just follows the construction chart. Very easy and convenient.
The playground is designed for children from a young age to 12 years.For children under 3 years old, it is recommended to use it under adult supervision. Can carry 150 kgs weight
Kindly use indoors only.
Keep away from small kids unless under adult supervision.
Could contain small assembly parts
Keep the toy indoor only, Avoid washing with water or damp cloth as that could harm the finish of the wood over a period of time.
|age group||gender||color||weight||shipping time|
|2-8 yrs||Unisex||natural color||Can load 150kg||Regular (3-5 Days)|
إنها مجموعة جودة قوية وسهلة التجميع لطيفة أيضًا. أنا سعيد جدًا لأن أطفالي يستمتعون بهذا حقًا
كان لدي حديقة ضخمة وهذا رائع لأطفالي الذين تتراوح أعمارهم بين 3 و 5 و 7 سنوات. يلعبون طوال اليوم وأنا سعيد
I had my 25 year old put this together. He did a great job. But the instruction suck! It’s sturdy. My day care children love it (so do I). Great value for the money. But the rope to weave as climber was too short and directions suck.
Well built, instructions took some time to decipher. But the kids love it.
Couldn’t be happier with it! My kids, 5 and 3 years old love it, and spend a lot of time on it. Older kids that come over (10 year olds) like to climb on it too, although it’s definitely too small for the older kids to engage fully.