Bestway Above Ground Safari Play Pool 3.05M X 66CM
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Bestway Pool is a fantastic choice for families with small garden spaces.
- Its size also makes it an incredibly practical pool.
- You could take it down after every use or leave it up for the entire sunny season!
- All that you need to set up the above ground pool is a flat, solid surface, an air pump and water access.
- Once the pool has been laid out on a suitable spot you simply inflate its stylish, see-through upper ring and fill its blue base with water.
- As the swimming pool's blue shell fills with water it begins to broaden out and rise until it forms its finished shape.
- You're then free to splash, swim, paddle, or play! The pool's outer shell is made by sandwiching tough polyester mesh between heavy gauge PVC layers, ensuring watery fun for many a sunny season.
Bestway 3.05m x 66cm Play Pool, Blue, Steel Pro. Pool type: Framed pool, Shape: Round, Capacity: 1688 L. Hose diameter: 3.2 cm. Diameter: 3.05 m, Height: 660 mm, Inner width: 3050 mm. Package width: 300 mm, Package depth: 880 mm, Package height: 300 mm.
- Aboveground swimming pool kit
- Set-up is as easy as 1-2-3
- Dimensions-Capacities 90%: 1,688L/446gal
- Contents: One pool, repair patch
Adult supervision required when children are in and around pools. Never leave your child unattended while using this or any other floating device. Parental supervision required. Use The Right Swimming Equipment's Like goggles, ear plugs, etc.
Kindly Keep Under A shaded area, keep Away From sharp surfaces or objects, Change water regularly
Max Load Capacity
On manufacturers defect only
3 -4 Business Days
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.