Bestway 8' x 26"/2.44m x 66cm Fast Set Pool
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- The FAST SET POOL swimming pool with a collar is a model intended for both younger and older users. The material is high-quality three-layer PVC.
- This solution provides high resistance to both damage and weather conditions.
- This material is also easy to clean and soft to the touch. The pool has a round shape.
- It houses 2300 l of water - it is recommended to fill it in 80%.
- Its top is crowned with an inflatable collar that works great as a place to rest your head while lying in the pool.
- The manufacturer, known for Bestway's high-quality products, provides a two-year warranty.
- The pool installation is just a few minutes (in case of problems, the instruction in Polish is included). The pool is additionally equipped with holes for the pump.
- Due to the small size, the water heats up very quickly but also fits on the terrace.
- Due to its small size, it can fit on the terrace.
Features of Bestway Fast Set Pool:
Bestway Fast Set Pool 2.44m x 66cm - blue, Fast Set. Pool type: Inflatable pool, Shape: Round, Capacity: 2300 L. Hose diameter: 3.2 cm. Diameter: 2.44 m, Height: 660 mm, Inner width: 2.13 m. Package width: 230 mm, Package depth: 290 mm, Package height: 230 mm. - Aboveground swimming pool kit
- Installation usually takes approximately 10 minutes with 2-3 people excluding earthworks and filling.
- Set-up is as easy as 1-2-3
- Dimensions-Capacities 80%, 2300L/608gal.
- Contents: One pool, repair patch.
Adult supervision is required when children are in and around pools. Never leave your child unattended while using this or any other floating device. Parental supervision is required. Use The Right Swimming Equipment Like goggles, earplugs, etc.
Kindly Keep Under A shaded area, keep Away From sharp surfaces or objects, and Change the water regularly.
Max Load Capacity
Delivery All over UAE
On manufacturers defect only
3 -4 Business Days
Delivery Free all over UAE
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.