Bestway 56041 Steel Frame Pool Splash Jr. 239 x 150 x 58 cm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Inflate your fun! In your Bestway Splash pool!
- Have some wonderful moments with your children in this tubular pool!
- A perfect way to relax on the weekend or have some fun with your friends - this children's pool is the guarantee of good quality and small.
- Bestway are made from PVC and polyester heavy-duty 3-ply side walls.
- Just spread out the pool in a level area, attach the frame work then just fill with water.
- They come with flow control connectors for speedy connection and flow control drain valves for easy draining; this attaches to the garden hose so that the water can drain away from the pool area.
- At the end of the season they are easy to take down and store for the following year.
- Specifications of the Bestway 7ft 10" x 4ft 11" x 23" Splash Frame Above Ground Pool
- Length: 7'10" (239cm, 94")
- Width: 4'11" (150cm, 59")
- Height: 23" (58cm)
- Capacity 90%: 1,800 litres
- Pool footprint: 9'1" x 6'2" (277 x 187cm)
- Bestway recommended water depth 20.5"/52cm
- Included with this pool:- Heavy duty repair patch
- Warranties (from date of purchase) Liner - 6 months Frame - 6 months
- Case weight: 30.4lb (13.8kg)
- Box dimensions: 119 x 24 x 22cms
Adult supervision required when children are in and around pools. Never leave your child unattended while using this or any other floating device. Parental supervision required. Use The Right Swimming Equipment's Like goggles , ear plugs, etc.
Kindly Keep Under A shaded area, keep Away From sharp surfaces or objects, Change the water regularly
Max Load Capacity
Delivery All over uae
On manufacturers defect only
3 -4 Business Days
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.