Bestway Steel Pro Frame Round Pool 3.05 m x 76cm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Have loads of fun in your backyard with family and friends in this Bestway swimming pool 56406
- Made of 3-layer laminated heavy duty PVC with a polyester mesh, this stylish pool 3.05 m x 76 cm / 10’ x 30”*Water Capacity (90%): 4,678 L (1,236 gal.)*Easy 20-minute setup
- The steel frames make it highly stable.
- The pool can be set up quickly and easily. Simply lay the pool down on a flat surface, install the whole frame and then fill the pool with water.
- With the drain valve, the water can be discharged easily and quickly.
- This pool has 2 connections to connect a filter pump.
- It's also easily folded away for storage or transport when not in use. Delivery includes the swimming pool only.
- Brand : Bestway
- Outdoor Play Activities : Swimming Pools & Water Toys
- Targeted Group : Unisex
- Model Number : 56406
- Size : 305 x 76 cm
- Weight : 22.5 kg
- Color : Blue
- 3.05 m x 76 cm / 10’ x 30”*
- Water Capacity (90%): 4,678 L (1,236 gal.)*Easy 20-minute setup
- Details : Strong, corrosion resistant steel frame
- Easy to set up
- Flow-control drain
- Valve for easy draining
- Filter : yes
- includes : pool , repair patch & Manual
Adult supervision required when children are in and around pools. Never leave your child unattended while using this or any other floating device. Parental supervision required. Use The Right Swimming Equipment's Like goggles, ear plugs, etc.
Kindly Keep Under A shaded area, keep Away From sharp surfaces or objects, Change water regularly.
Max Load Capacity
Delivery All over uae
On manufacturers defect only
3 -4 Business Days
You can watch the video of product here
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly make note :
Installation charges in Dxb , Shj & Ajman 200 aed will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 350 aed will be additional