Ride On YAYA Toddlers School Bus With Open Rooftop
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- YAYA Ride-on Tayo school bus Push Ride-on with Open Rooftop is a ride-on toddler push the car.
- This can be your child's first car. Designed in an adorable Tayo Bus theme, it is perfect for Tayo Bus lovers.
- Double handles at the top allow parents to guide the car as the toddler rides inside.
- Gap at the bottom for toddlers' legs to scoot and ride on their own.
Features of YAYA Toddlers School Bus With Open Rooftop:
- Wheel made of foam is excellent for elasticity and cushioning to reduce noise
- The steering wheel has musical sound and light features
- Handles allow parents to guide the car as the toddler rides inside
- Car doors open like a real car
- The trunk door can be opened, trunk storage area for small toys/kid's belongings
- Rounded edges designed for the safety of kids
- The front wheels swivel 360 degrees
- Dimensions: 510 x 745 x 935 mm
keep it safe from the heat either put something to cover the item, or buy a trampoline cover for protection and long use.
Avoid sun Heat Water.
Only on manufacturer's defect
3-5 business days
You can watch the video of the product here:
2 year old daughter loves it
I recently just bought this toy bus for my 4 year old son and my 2 year old daughter. They love it so much My son drives his sister around. Once she sat on that, she refused to get up.I like this so much that I’m considering buying another one for my nephew for his birthday.
Our nephew recently turned two, and we got this for him for his birthday because we know he loves Buster from Little Baby Bum!
It was super easy to put together, and fits well on my sister’s patio. There’s so much for my nephew to play with, My sister said it will be great for indoors in the winter months when it’s hard to get out and play. Great 2 year old toy!
Cool & Affordable
This yellow color attracts the kids.
My Twin Toddlers Love it, Now they don't fight and play together.
Happy times for me and kids.