- The Jackal 150 ATV is a remarkably capable mini utility quad from the manufacturers of (Kayo).
- Perfect for small holdings or where a full-size ATV is simply too big & expensive to run. Kayo undertook 4 years of development in some of the harshest conditions an ATV will ever face, determined to produce a quad bike that would outperform anything in its class.
- They succeeded and the result is an ATV that has plenty of bottom-end grunt, is light, nimble, has amazing crawling & climbing ability, rugged looks, and a price that will make your jaw drop.
- The utility quad has plenty of load space & a detuned 150 cc YX race engine for lugging stuff around Forget about what you think you know about quads, Kayo just re-wrote the rule book.
- Suitable for riders of 150 kgs this ATV is suitable for teens and adults. Fully automatic with reverse, 3 hydraulic disk brakes, and double wishbone suspension with adjustable preload. Front & Rear carry racks with wrap-around plastics to keep you dry.
Features of KAYO 150CC ATV Quad Bike:
1, Strong structure: The frame structure is a reasonable and high strength, through a large number of 3 d simulation analyses and field tests ( professional riders high strength test ); We designed and made the frame and linkage all by ourselves on our own special workshop, to ensure the real high quality and best performance;
2, Riding comfort: We designed the seat by ourselves and choose the car supplier to make it, we chose the Honda shock supplier for our ATV models except for Space1 KD70;
3, Steering performance: When at low speed, it is light and flexible, easy to operate; When at high speed, the steering is very solid and steady;
4, Small shaking: By matching engine and vehicle, the vehicle vibration is better than the domestic same level models;
5, Warranty: We give a 1-year warranty for our ATV models‘ main parts (engine, braking systems, & linkages ).
Type: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke, Air cooling, CVT, (R-N-F)
Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
Max. Power: 5.8 7500 kw/rpm
Max. Torque 8.3: 6000 N.m/r/min
Fuel System: Standard Carburetor
Transmission Chain: (15T-37T 530#)
Dimensions and Capacities:
Vehicle Size 1690*975*1010 mm
Seat Height 740mm
Ground Clearance 140 mm
Dry Weight 155 kg
Fuel Capacity 5.5L
Packing Size 1480*1150*825mm
Qty in 20”GP/40”HQ 14pcs/32pcs
Kindly avoid sharp objects and adjust tire pressure whilst riding the bikes & Buggies. Avoid deep dunes if it is for kids/teens as deep dunes are mostly for adults and high-powered quad bikes.
Avoid Keeping open in the sun for too long hours, Avoid water getting inside the motor blower, Adult Supervision is necessary