Bestway Power Steel Frame Rectangular Pool AGP 549 X 274 X 122 cm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Bestway Power Steel Rectangular Pool Set offers superior strength & durability with corrosion-resistant metal frames
- Featuring Tritech technology and three separate layers of material, the side walls are extra-strong and durable
- The inner layer is made of polyester mesh and it is laminated to the 2 outer PVC layers
- The pool is easy to drain through the built-in flow control drain valve
- Valve attaches to a garden hose through the adaptor provided for quick draining
- Easy to set up in 20-30 minutes with 2-3 people excluding earthworks and filling
- For safe connection of the pipes, the pool is equipped with a "Seal and Lock System"
- Can be filled up to 14812 L
Description of Bestway Power Steel Frame Rectangular Pool AGP :
- Size: 549 x 274 x 122 cm
- Assembly dimensions : 594 x 314 cm • Water capacity 90% filled: 14,812 liters
- Pool liner made of robust, 3-layer TriTech ™ material
- Color: rattan look (gray)
- Easier Can be set up without tools
- Extremely rigid frame construction with corrosion protection for increased strength and durability
- Seal & Lock ™ steel frame connection system to protect against water ingress into the rods
- Increased resistance thanks to flexible C-connectors at the pool corners
- Integrated drain valve with garden hose adapter
- The pool Set includes accessories:
- Flowclear ™ filter pump # 58389 5,678 l / h, GS-certified (TÜV Rheinland)
- Flowclear ™ filter cartridge # 58012 Gr. III (10.6 x 20.3 cm)
- Flowclear ™ safety ladder # 58331 122 cm
- Flowclear ™ PVC tarpaulin # 58378
- ChemConnect ™ chemical dispenser # 58501
- Self-adhesive repair patch
- Customer service
- Sales unit: 1 / 116.036 kg gross
Why the color inside my pool is fading?
Excessive use of chemicals can cause the color of the inside of the liner to fade. This is similar to a swimsuit fading over time from repeated contact with chlorinated water.
What can I do if the liner becomes stuck to the top rails when dismantling it?
With the help of a little wooden stick and some talcum powder, the liner can be separated from the top rails. As recommended in the user manual, to avoid this situation in future seasons, customers can apply some talcum to the top rails before installation. See below for video and technical instructions
What can I do if water is leaking from the strainer?
Open the strainer cover, remove the o-ring and apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline over the o-ring. Replace the o-ring and cover. Make sure the cover is securely tightened by hand only
How do I know if the pressure gauge is faulty?
The pressure gauge should drop to zero “0” when the motor is turned off. In case the motor is turned off and the pressure gauge didn't drop to zero, it means that it is broken.
What can I do if water is leaking from the purge valve?
If the leak is from the purge valve, follow these instructions:
1: Check if the purge valve is correctly tightened.
2: If the purge valve is correctly tightened, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Close the connection valves to avoid water flowing out when you open the purge valve.
Step 2: Open the purge valve and check if the gasket is missing or damaged.
Kindly take note :
Installation charges in Dxb, Shj & Ajman 125 AED will be additional
Installation charges in all other emirates 250 AED will be additional
Kindly leave a note on checkout if you need installation services For this product or Whatsapp us with your order number