Mountain bike Trinx Victory 1000 elite carbon 27.5"
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Trinx Victory V1000
The Trinx VCT V1000 is a carbon MTB with a 26-inch wheel size.
It is equipped with 2×10-speed Shimano Deore components. It also has an air suspension fork with lock-out, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and carbon handlebars. The same Colors may or may not be available. The bike is completely designed in Italy
Specifications of Mountain bike Trinx Victory 1000 elite carbon 27.5":
- FRAME： TRINX T700 Carbon 27.5"*16"/18"
- FORK： 27.5"Magnesium Air Remote Lock-Out Suspension， Travel: 100MM
- SHIFTER： SHIMANO SLX SL-M7000
- FD： -
- RD： SHIMANO SLX RD-M7000
- CASSETTE： CS-M9011 11S 11-46T
- CHAIN： KMC X11-1 11S
- BRAKE： SHIMANO BR-MT200， Hydraulic Disc，160MM
- RIM： TRINX Alloy Double Wall
- TYRE： CST 27.5"*2.1"，60TPI
- CHAINWHEEL： PROWHEEL 34T*170L
- HUB： FORMULA Alloy Double Sealed Bearing
- SADDLE： SR Sport
- SEATPOST： TRINX Carbon
- STEM： TRINX Carbon
- HANDLEBAR： TRINX T700 Carbon Flat
It has been many years since I owned a Huffy bicycle. I am really liking this bike so far. I have never assembled a bicycle before and this one was very easy after I opened the box. It rides very smoothly. I have only given it an initial test ride but I can't imagine that I will have any trouble with it. This is my third Huffy bicycle in my 48 years and as usual the brand does not let me down.
It was easy to build and not too pricey. The ride itself is like floating on a cloud, very smooth and solidly built. I liked that there was a rear derailleur guard included too. Overall, a great bike with very little disappointing characteristics.
I purchased this for my 11yo daughter for Christmas. Seems to be a decent bike for the money. All the welds look solid and everything fit together as it should. Pretty simple to adjust the brakes and the derailers for the gears.