Mountain bike TRINX NANA Alloy 24" For Ladies
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Trinx Nana N104 is a lady’s bike with a 24-inch wheel size.
It has an aluminum frame with extra-small frame size.
The bike is equipped with 7-speed Shimano parts.
It also has a suspension fork and mechanical disc brakes.
Category: MTB Tags: Lady's, N104, Trinx Nana, Trinx Nana N104
Specs Reviews Q&A
Specifications of Mountain bike TRINX NANA Alloy 24" For Ladies:
- COLOR： Pink/Black Pink, White/Pink Grey, Matte Green/White Pink, Matte Black/Grey Red, Black/Grey Pink
- FRAME： TRINX Alloy 24"*14.5"
- FORK： Suspension, Travel: 50MM
- SHIFTER： SHIMANO ST-EF500
- FD： TRINX FD-QD-35
- RD： SHIMANO TZ500
- CASSETTE： 7S , 14-28T
- CHAIN： M30 7S
- BRAKE： TRINX Alloy Mechanical Disc
- RIM： TRINX Alloy Double Wall
- TYRE： CST 24"*1.95" 27TPI
- CHAINWHEEL： TRINX 24/34/42T*170L
- HUB： Alloy Double Sealed Bearing
- SADDLE： TRINX Comfort
- SEATPOST： TRINX Alloy
- STEM： TRINX Alloy
- HANDLEBAR： TRINX Alloy Small Rise
The gearshift needs adjusting and unless you're a bike mechanic, you'll fail...still haven't managed to adjust them right...the rest of the bike is sturdy and easy to put together
Moderately easy to assemble. Instructions can be clearer though.
Quality is decent. Comfort can be improved.
My 8 yr old loves the bike. I had a hard time finding other bikes this size that were multi gear. We are having a hard time with the seat staying in place.