Mountain bike Trinx M100 LIMITED EDITION alloy 29"
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Trinx M100 quest pro 29er is a limited edition alloy model of Trinx mountain bike with 29 wheel size. It is the 29 variant of the Trinx M100 bike model.
It is equipped with 7 x 3 - 21-speed Shimano components.
It has a suspension fork with lock-out, Mechanical disc brakes, and a steel frame that's extremely strong. Kindly make note colors may Vary
Specifications of Mountain bike Trinx M100 LIMITED EDITION alloy 29":
- FRAME： TRINX Alloy Special-Shaped Tubes Hidden Cables 29"*15"/17"/19"/21"
- FORK： Suspension Travel:100mm
- SHIFTER： LTWOO A2 SL-V4007
- FD： SUNRACE FD-QD-35
- RD： LTWOO A2 RD-V4007
- CASSETTE： 7S 14-28T
- CHAIN： 7S
- BRAKE： TRINX Alloy Mechanical Disc
- RIM： TRINX Alloy Double Walls
- TYRE： CST 29"*2.1"
- CHAINWHEEL： Steel 24/34/42T
- HUB： Steel 24/34/42T
- SADDLE： TRINX Sport
- SEATPOST： TRINX Hi-Ten Steel
- STEM： TRINX Alloy
- HANDLEBAR： TRINX Hi-Ten Small Rise
The bike showed up in great condition. It was surprisingly easy to assemble and my 9 year old loves it.
The brakes weren't exactly adjusted and they take a little bit to get them right. On the good side, the bike is exactly as pictured and works fine.
Was a perfect mix of value and functionality for my 7 year old. Priced better than Mongoose with same build quality of better.