Trinx FREE 2.0 Hybrid alloy bike 700c
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Trinx Free 2.0 is an aluminum Hybrid road bike with a 700c wheel size.
It is equipped with 3×8-s(24 speed)peed Shimano components.
It has a steel fork, WinZip v-brake calipers, 28c tires, and flat handlebars.
Designed in Italy The large, padded seats and upright handlebars of this hybrid bike provide a comfortable riding position, and are best for casual riding around the neighborhood or bike paths, short-distance commuting, and errands around town.
This can be ridden on paved roads with ease.
The material is aluminum and hence very lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Aluminum road bike with 700c wheel size
- Equipped with 3×8-speed Shimano components
- Has a steel fork, WinZip v-brake calipers, 28c tires, and flat handlebars
- FRAME： TRINX Alloy 700C×470 , 510MM
- FORK： Hi-Ten Steel 700C
- SHIFTER： SHIMANO ST-EF500
- FD： SHIMANO FD-TY510
- RD： SHIMANO RD-TX800
- CASSETTE： CS-M3008 , 8S , 11-32T
- CHAIN： KMC 8S
- BRAKE： Alloy Mechanical Disc
- RIM： TRINX Double Wall 700C
- TYRE： KENDA 700C*32C
- CHAINWHEEL： PROWHEEL 28/38/48T*170L
- HUB： Alloy Disc Hub
- SADDLE： TRINX Sport
- SEATPOST： TRINX Alloy
- STEM： TRINX Alloy
- HANDLEBAR： TRINX Alloy Flat
I'm no bike expert but...
-assembly was easy enough
-bike looks really nice
-son enjoys riding it..we ride mostly on black top so can't comment on "mountain" bike aspect.
I purchased this bike for my eight-year-old grandson. I had ordered a 24 inch and it was too big, this bike is perfect for him! It was easy to assemble and he absolutely loves it!
Great value for the money! Needed a bike to last the last year of my son's high school, and this was a cheap and solid choice. Impressed with the quality.