📝Description of Quad Cobra 36V 800W:
New, very powerful red Mini Atv Electric Quad Bike Cobra 800W 36V with a small and compact design of great quality with bright colors that attract attention.
A quality 36v 800watt DC motor provides the go-go juice, whilst 3 cable-operated disk brakes (operated from the handlebars) provide the stopping power. We supply a quality charger with the ATV to charge the high-capacity sealed lead acid batteries.
The knobbly pneumatic off-road tires and independent suspension mean that most basic terrain can easily be tackled.
📝Features of Quad Cobra 36V 800W:
||in the fist
||Seat - Type
|Maximum Age (Years)
||Minimum Age (Years)
|Med. Height (Cm)
|Med. Length (Cm)
||103 x 57 x 44cm
|Number of engines
|Supported Weight (Kg)
||on 4 wheels
|Maximum Speed Approx. (km/h)
📋Specification of Quad Cobra 36V 800W:
- -3 12V Batteries packed with a total power of 36V12Ah
- -800W electric motor
- -Charger included
- -3 speed levels at 5 km/h, 15 km/h, and 20 km/h, depending on the driver's weight
- - Key speed limiter.
- -Switch forward, neutral, and reverse gear
- -3 perforated disc brakes for a shorter stopping distance
- -Ignition key (Two keys are included)
- -Charge indicator by light
- - Pneumatic wheels with studs for greater grip
- -Lights in the headlights for greater visibility
- -Fist accelerator
- Box dimensions (L x W x H): 103 x 57 x 44 cm
- Ground clearance: 8.5cm
- Wheelbase: 71cm
- Maximum weight supported: 60 kg
- Box weight: 42 kg
- Product weight: 40kg
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 105 x 69 x 70 cm
- Seat height: 49cm
💺 Age, weight & Seat Capacity:
MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY
On manufacturer's defect only
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET AND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT, and observe safe riding rules!!! Never Drive Without Adult Supervision
-First Time before usage plz, charge the battery between 8- 12 hours
-Thereafter, Do not overcharge the battery beyond 5-7hours max
-As soon as the speed goes low, put it on the charger before draining off the battery. If not so, the battery will go completely dead, and we won't be responsible.
-Ensure not to keep the product unused/uncharged for more than 5-6 days.
-Avoid water near the battery and engine. Just clean with a damp cloth.
- Make sure not to make a person over the given weight capacity sit on the item else it is bound to stop working.