Bestway SolarFlow Outdoor Shower 20L/5gal
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Only for domestic use and not for commercial use. - Keep small parts, plastic bags and another packaging out of the reach of children. -
- Pay careful attention when unpacking your item around children as there is a danger of suffocation with packaging items.
- Never modify the product. Changes will void the warranty and the product may be unsafe or even dangerous.
- Do not use solvent based-cleaners or detergents - for example, bleach - as they can damage the product.
- The solar shower is designed exclusively for outdoor showering. - The solar shower is not a toy for children.
- Use the solar shower only as described in this manual. Any other use is deemed improper and may result in property damage or even personal injury.
- The manufacturer or dealer accepts no liability for damage caused by improper or incorrect use.
- If not in use for a long time or during winter, the shower should be emptied and the tap turned on to prevent the formation of germs.
Choose the correct location.
- Install the shower near an adequate drainage system.
- To prevent potential flooding, the selected position for the shower must be far from the house’s entrance.
- Otherwise, you could encounter water damage in your home.
- The surface must be flat and smooth. If the surface is inclined or uneven, it can cause the shower to tip over and break, or it could create injury to the user.
- Please install the solar shower in a sunny place where it will get maximum sun exposure for the majority of the day
Garden solar shower BESTWAY Solar Flow with a capacity of 20 litres. Technical data: BESTWAY stationary solar shower, quick heating of the water by the sun thanks to the black surface of the tank, base size 60 x 60 cm, total height 218 cm, volume 20 litres, connection to the garden hose at the bottom of the shower, a large shower head with the option of locking on the holder or use in the hand, lever battery to control the power of the current and water temperature, plastic base with holes for possible fixing to the floor, weight without filling 12.8 kg.
- Filling the tank with water. After installing the shower and connecting the garden hose, open the shower faucet and position it on the hot water.
- Open the tap of the water supply then, wait until the water flows out from the shower head.
- The tank of shower should be filled with water.
- Close both the shower faucet and the tap of the water supply.
- Heating the water Once the tank of shower is full of water, the sun will heat the water.
- The water temperature and the heating time required are based on the starting water temperature and ambient temperature.
- Using the shower While using the shower, it is always necessary to keep the tap of the water supply open; the shower works with the pressure of the water line. Close the tap of the water supply when you are not using the shower
On manufacturer's defect only
📦 Storage & Usage Instructions:
-Avoid Keeping it open in the sun for too long hours, Avoid water getting inside the motor blower, Adult Supervision is necessary.
-Kindly do not keep non-operational for LNG hours t improve the durability
-Keep Away from babies.