This Licenced Volvo Excavator is like nothing that Megastar has sold before! This Electric ride-on Excavator by Volvo will transform your backyard into a real job site. These 12V 35W motors power the Excavator to get the ride onto its worksite, then operate the bucket with the three levers, just like the real thing! Volvo officially licensed this product and will provide hours of fun for your family.
Complete with LED headlights and a style seat with a seatbelt, this ride-on is also equipped with FM radio, USB, Aux input, and Bluetooth, so they can listen to their favorite tunes while working hard. We have also equipped this model with a 2.4G remote; it can be controlled remotely, not just the ride's movement, but the digging bucket too!
Not just the ride's movement on, but the digging bucket, too!
- With Volvo Excavator License
- 2.4G Remote Control can control the digging arm and the movement!
- MP3, Music, Electricity Display - USB/RADIO/SD
- Bluetooth is available for smartphone
- Suspension, Open Door (One side only)- Safety Belt
- Battery : 12v 14ah 2 motor
- Product Dimensions:
- 162 x 73.5 x 96 cm
- Package Dimensions:
- 115 x 73.5 x 78 cm
- Max Weight Capacity: 40 kg
- Recommended Age:
- Suitable for 3 years & above
💺 Age, weight & Seat Capacity:
MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY
On manufacturer's defect only
- Kindly Make sure a child below 4 has adult supervision.
- Keep seat belts always on.
- Avoid Keeping it open in the sun for too long hours; avoid water getting inside the motor, Adult Supervision is necessary.
- Keep the battery at most 5-7 hours max.
- When the speed goes low, put it on the charger before draining off the battery. If not, the battery will die completely, and we won't be responsible.
- Ensure the product is kept unused/uncharged for at least 5-6 days.
- Avoid water near the battery and engine; clean them with a damp cloth.
- Avoid making a person over the given weight capacity sits on the item, or else it is bound to stop working.
- Always make sure to cover the item with a sheet under extreme heat, as the direct and extreme heat could weaken the product.